Beautiful Europe is best described as a region of crystal clear lakes, glacier-topped mountains, mediaeval chateaus, and delicious cheeses and wines; there is no other way to characterise the continent than that. Because of its well-developed infrastructure, political stability, and robust integrated economy. When it comes to studying the globe, Europe is a top choice. The finest places to live, work, and raise a family may be found across Europe. Exactly why do so many students choose to study in Europe? Why should you go to Europe?
- Europe, with over 50 nations, provides a plethora of options for anyone seeking a great university or academic institution. All European universities welcome overseas students from all around the world. The rankings are determined by three factors:
- Quality of education offered;
- Cost of tuition, which takes into account the average tuition fees charged by universities and the cost of living; and
- Life and career, which takes into account the opportunities available to international students in the country, as well as the likelihood of staying and working following graduation.
- Students from across the world worried about the cost of higher education in Europe now have even more options. The cost of living is particularly high in Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Romania, Hungary, Serbia, and Poland. Germany is ranked as one of the top 10 nations in the world for foreign students because of its affordability and quality of education (the reason it is number 1 in Europe). Studying abroad in Europe is more affordable than in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United States, with costs ranging from EUR 7,000 to EUR 10,000. Students can consult with the best Europe education consultants in Delhi to ease the migration process.
- When it comes to education, Aberystwyth, Edinburgh, Cambridge and Oxford are among the world’s leading centres of learning, and the UK is the place to go if you’re looking for the best. International students from all over the world go to Germany’s top institutions, including Heidelberg, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Humboldt University of Berlin, and Technische Universität München (TUM), to pursue their studies. It is hardly unexpected that universities in other Western European nations, such as Spain, Italy, France, Sweden, and the Netherlands, are among the finest on the continent.
Universities in the United Kingdom excel in providing students with a broad range of possibilities, high quality of life, and a variety of job options after graduation. In the second position is the National University of Ireland Galway, home of Trinity College Dublin and the University of Dublin (described as ‘Ireland’s global university owing to its significant foreign student population). Australia, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Norway, and Iceland round out the top five European nations for foreign students in this regard.
- Students at European universities are also exposed to cutting-edge technology, contemporary facilities, and cutting-edge research methods. This is in addition to their great teaching system. A vast variety of multimedia and relevant books are available to students in all aspects of human endeavour at the libraries that they have access to.
Europe is the centre of the world’s software and ICT innovation and development. As a result, Europe is home to several of the most valuable technological businesses in the world. Researchers in Europe are making a splash in a variety of sectors, from nanotechnology to medicine and polar research to space exploration, thanks to their efforts.
- Even though English is the most generally spoken language in Europe, international students may earn in over 20 languages, including Polish, Spanish, Italian and German. When you learn a new language, you open yourself up to other cultures and social conventions, broadening your horizons and strengthening your ability to think globally. Studying in Europe gives you the freedom to pursue all of these goals.
- There’s a lot of evidence that travelling is beneficial to mental health and creativity. To become more open-minded and confident, kids gain new life skills while they travel. This enhances their educational experience. If you’re an international student, you’ll have a lot of options when it comes to travelling across Europe. To travel to other European nations inside the Schengen region, students need a student visa provided by most European countries. Travelling throughout the world is a cinch since most nations use the Euro as their common currency.
- Students may take advantage of the inexpensive inter and intra-country bus services available to easily travel around Europe. Flixbus, which ran in more than two dozen European nations, and the Megabus, which circulates through the centre of the United Kingdom, are two examples. There is also a strong rail network throughout Europe. International students looking to make the most of their time in Europe will benefit greatly from the Eurail Pass, a train ticket that allows you to travel by ferry or train across over 30 countries in Europe.
Want to move abroad? New Heights Overseas is the best European education consultant in Delhi. Looking for the best agencies for Europe PR from India? We are your best choice. Connect with our experienced team to discuss further.