Australia is an excellent choice for business travellers. As a result, Australia is a major economic player in the Asia-Pacific area. The Australian Business Innovation & Investment Stream (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) enables entrepreneurs to start or acquire a business in Australia. For those who are successful, it opens up the possibility of obtaining permanent residence and a host of other advantages. New Heights Overseas has an experienced team of consultants that can help you obtain an Investor Visa Australia from India. Our extensive knowledge of immigration procedures and exemplary track record make us the ideal partner for your worldwide expansion.
Why setting up your Business in Australia is a lucrative choice?
Entrepreneur visa-two pathways:
- If you hold a temporary business visa (Business innovation and investment (provisional) visa), you will be eligible for permanent residency when you have established your business.
- A state or territorial government may sponsor a business visa candidate with substantial expertise (Business talent visa) for a permanent residency visa.
The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa allows you to own and run a business in Australia, as well as engage in entrepreneurial activities such as business or investment.
Business Visa brings the following benefits:
- The right to establish a new business expand an existing one, or invest in Australia
- Unlimited travel within and outside of Australia
- The ability to bring family members to Australia
- The opportunity to apply for Australian citizenship
- The ability to apply for permanent residence via the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
Additionally, if you have filed for and been granted the Subclass 188 visa under the Business Innovation stream, you may extend your visa for an additional two years.
The Subclass 891 visa is for foreigners who desire to establish a company or invest in Australia. This visa entitles you to an indefinite stay in the nation. You must hold a qualifying visa to be eligible as a principal applicant.
Benefits and Eligibility of Subclass 891 Visa
- Unrestricted work and study in Australia
- Indefinite stay in Australia
- Enrol in Australia’s universal healthcare system
- If eligible, apply for Australian citizenship
- Five years of travel inside and outside of Australia
Eligibility condition for Subclass 891 Visa
- You must possess a Subclass 162 visa as the principal holder.
- You must have spent at least two years in the country in the four years preceding the date of your application while holding a Provisional) visa (subclass 162).
- You must have held a designated investment of 1.5 million Australian dollars for four years.
- You must demonstrate a commitment to continue your business activities in Australia.
- You and your family members must meet health and character requirements.
New Heights Overseas: Best PR consultants for Australia in Delhi
New Heights Overseas is your reliable Immigration consultancy with the Best PR consultants for Australia in Delhi. Want to discuss more on our offerings? Connect with our expert team, now!